How to navigate
We hope that you find it pretty straightforward to navigate the site.
Here are some general guidelines:
- All the navigation buttons are at the top left of the page (on mobile, they are at the bottom). From left to right (or left to right, on mobile):
- Z-Index - displays all the notes in clusters
- Edit - takes you to the Github source page where you can edit the note you’re on
- Search - takes you to the search page
Navigating nearby zettels
- Scroll up (above the title) to see all the zettels branching off to the current zettel. It will be displayed in tree form.
- Backlinks that do not branch off to the current zettel (but only link to them) will be displayed at the bottom, if any.