Specifics on linking notes.
Typically, you give each note a unique identifier, and create a link to the desired note.
Many Zettelkasten-aligned software have this function.
Wiki style links
use double brackets to symbolize an internal link
- typically clickable, so you will be taken directly to the note
variations in symbols:
- use double brackets to symbolize an internal link
- if the software you use doesn’t support internal linking, you can set manual ‘links’ - a search function makes this much easier
- you can use the same format as a wiki style link, or use any symbol you want
- add the link, but since it is not clickable, you will have to copy and paste the ID into the search bar